Japan Minecraft Network Usage Agreement
Section 1. Definitions
- This Usage Agreement establishes the conditions of use for all services (hereinafter, "the Service") provided by Japan Minecraft Network (hereinafter, "the Organization").
- For all users (hereinafter, “the User”), consent to this Agreement shall be assumed during usage of the Service, even in the event that they have not read this Agreement.
- Within the Service, help and regulations have been provided outside of this Agreement. Such items effectively comprise a part of this Agreement, and are to be read together with it.
Section 2. Responsibilities of the User
- In the event that the User will make use of the Service, it will be necessary to access the Internet. However, the User will bear the sole responsibility and cost regarding the proper preparation, installation, and operation of any and all equipment, software, and means of communication required for this purpose. The Organization will have absolutely no involvement with regard to the User's access environment, and will bear no responsibility regarding the preparation or operation of such.
- The responsibility regarding all information disclosed by the User via the Service, including but not limited to text, audio, video, images as well as information incidental to images, personal information, and location information, lies with the User. Accordingly, the Organization will bear absolutely no responsibility regarding the content of information disclosed by the User via the Service.
- In the event that the User has damaged an individual’s reputation, violated privacy rights, engaged in action that violates copyright law, or otherwise violated an individual’s rights, the User in question must bear the responsibility and cost regarding the resolution of such issues, and the Organization will bear absolutely no responsibility.
- In the event of any claim by an individual of hardship caused by information disclosed by the User, the User in question must bear the responsibility and cost regarding the resolution of such issues, and the Organization will bear absolutely no responsibility.
Section 3. Prohibitions
The User must not engage in the following actions when using the Service.
- Actions that violate or could potentially violate laws, regulations that are generally observed on the Internet, or similar.
- Borrowing the account of another individual.
- Modification, combining, reverse engineering, or analysis of the Service, or similar.
- Actions that violate the intellectual property rights or other rights of the Organization or any third party.
- Transfer, sale, or reselling of the Service without the consent of the Organization.
- Actions deemed improper by the Organization.
Section 4. Property Rights
- The Organization retains the property rights regarding information included in the Service, the Service, and its software.
- Should any issue arise concerning the rights described in the preceding paragraph, the User shall bear the cost and responsibility for the resolution of such, and shall cause no hardship or damage whatsoever to the Organization.
Section 5. Disclaimer
- The Organization will exert the greatest effort for the Service to be of use to all users. However, the Organization will bear absolutely no responsibility regarding any deficiency, suspension, partial deletion, modification, or termination of the content of the Service, or loss incurred by the User or other individual occurring as the result of such, excluding cases involving bad faith or gross negligence.
- The majority of the information disclosed via the Service is information disclosed by the users, and the Organization bears no obligation to monitor the Service. The Organization will bear absolutely no responsibility regarding any loss incurred by the User or other individual due to their usage of the Service, excluding cases involving bad faith or gross negligence.
- The Organization bears no obligation to monitor the Service, but in the event of any action or disclosure of information that violates or could potentially violate this Agreement, deletion of said information or removal of its location of posting, cancellation of the registration of the registered user who carried out said action, or other measures may be taken. Additionally, in the event of information disclosure entailing the possibility of imminent danger to person or property such as warning of a crime, law enforcement may be contacted or other measures taken. At such time, the User shall be unable to lodge any objection toward measures taken by the Organization.
- The Organization will bear no responsibility regarding the lawfulness, morality, copyright compliance, reliability, or accuracy of information disclosed via the Service or services provided by sites linked to by such information. Further, the Organization will bear no responsibility regarding the existence or nonexistence of sites linked to by the aforementioned information.
- In the event that any conflict, slander, harassment, fraud, stalking, or other harm involving another user or third party is experienced due to information disclosed voluntarily by the User, the Organization will bear absolutely no responsibility regarding loss based on such harm, excluding cases involving bad faith or gross negligence. Individual users bear the responsibility for the exchange of information with other users or third parties, and should exercise the utmost caution in the undertaking of such.
The Organization will obtain from the User the minimum amount of information required for the provision of the Service. The Organization will take the utmost care to protect personal information obtained from the User.
Collection of Personal Information
- If the User carries out user registration with the Service, the Organization will collect the User’s email address and Minecraft ID.
- The Organization will automatically collect information including the User's IP address, cookie, and usage environment from the User's browser, and record this information to a web server in the form of an access log.
Use of Personal Information
The Organization will make use of collected personal information in the following cases.
- If the User makes use of the Service.
- During analysis of usage status for purposes of improving the Service.
Disclosure of Personal Information
The Organization will not disclose personal information to any third party, except in the following cases.
- If the User has personally consented to the disclosure of personal information.
- In the event of a disclosure request in accordance with the law.
- In the event of the conclusion of a contract containing provisions regarding proper personal information management.
Section 7. Modification of the Usage Agreement
This Agreement may be subject to modification without notice. As individual notification of such to all users is not possible, please refer to the most recent version of the Usage Agreement when using the Service.
Section 8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The applicable law for this Agreement shall be Japanese law, and the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court.